Associate Graphic Designer, Gartner Research & Advisory
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on their mission critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research, you ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard workand rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you re always looking for what s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
- Research graphic designers are responsible for developing the aesthetics, visual design and layout of graphics for analyst-authored research content in adherence with company brand and content quality standards.
What you ll do:
- Design and develop business graphics for a global audience using Adobe Illustrator, PowerPoint and other design software in accordance with company specifications
- Produce data-driven graphics using tools such as Microsoft Excel in accordance with company standards
- Provide guidance to Research analysts on company standards for graphics
- Develop a standard set of business graphics that convey the Gartner brand in accordance with company specifications
- Set the direction for standard graphic representation in presentation format
- Provide regular and open communication with editors/analysts to ensure that all author comments/concerns regarding the graphics process are addressed
- Ensure all graphics production deadlines are met
What you ll need:
- Minimum of five years of combined design education and computer graphics experience
- Excellent concept and design skills
- Demonstrated ability to take verbal concepts or text and represent it visually
- Excellent computer skills (specifically Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint and Excel)
- Deep knowledge of various graphic design programs including, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Collaborative - experienced providing service and collaborating with global colleagues
- Organized - skilled at multitasking, prioritizing and working under tight deadlines and high volume
- Confidentable to make sound decisions on projects with minimum supervision
- Detail oriented - skilled at recognizing and troubleshooting errors
- An upbeat, positive culture - teamwork, integrity, objectivity, collaboration, and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Direct collaboration with global colleagues
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, employee stock purchase plan, comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, and dental), charity match, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:G21125
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21125
Back to top