Associate Director, Client Strategy-CPG, L2 Gartner Research & Advisory
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on their mission critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
L2, now Gartner, is a subscription-based business that benchmarks the digital performance of brands to help chief marketing officers (CMOs) and senior business leaders identify digital marketing strengths and weaknesses, inform capital allocation decisions, and educate their teams on industry trends and digital innovation. L2 combined with Gartner's broad industry coverage offers the best source of objective marketing data, insights and advice for CMOs and senior business leaders.
- Responsible for a set of client relationships, usually 10-15 in CPG sector.
- Lead a team of associates to develop and present client deliverables (e.g. Deep Dives, strategy modules) that provide member brands an objective assessment of digital strengths/weaknesses, performance benchmarks against industry competitors and peers, and identification of best practices across the digital landscape, all to be delivered over 2-3 hour in-person presentations.
- Directly respond to client inquiries in their sector or coordinate responses to clients with appropriate subject matter experts.
- Serve as a key thought partner to Research teams, helping to identify emerging trends, provide insight into client priorities, and support further development of our digital insights.
- Partner with Account Executive(s) to manage ongoing client engagement and drive client upsells and renewals; drive new client development by supporting the Business Development team on client proposals.
- Strong project management capability and ability to lead smaller teams
- Direct management responsibility for 1-3 associates
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data; digital marketing subject matter expertise preferred
- Experience in CPG/Retail Industry required.
- Strong PowerPoint skills and presentation skills a must
Gartner, Inc., is the world s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities and build the successful organizations of tomorrow. Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 12,000 organizations in more than 100 countries across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size. To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:G20241
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G20241
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Client Partner Area Manager
Joe and his team of six work to understand the mission-critical priorities of Gartner clients and align company resources to help achieve goals and deliver excellent customer service experiences.
Back to top