Associate Consultant - Market & Data Analytics
Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner’s renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That’s where you come in. We’re committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you’ll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You’ll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results - all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
About this role:
You would be part of the global consulting delivery team of Gartner Consulting advising IT and business leaders on cost optimization, developing comparative insights and creating new capabilities and market opportunities for some of our large customers across North America, EMEA and Japan regions. As a Gartner consultant in the India Centre of Excellence, your role would be to deliver consulting engagement for our clients as part of a global team by demonstrating strong technology industry experience, business acumen, great learning attitude, problem solving and consultative skill and quality of execution.
What you’ll do:
As a Research Consultant, you will:
- Engagement delivery with global teams around growth & market strategy and market sizing for world’s largest clients
- Demonstrate strong expertise in quantitative analytics techniques specially in building market models, primary and secondary research and building data driven insights
- Understand the client industry issues, exhibit problem solving ability, and develop insight and recommendations based on in-depth research on relevant topics.
- Make high impact client presentations with compelling story board, hypothesis and visualization to deliver actionable recommendations
- Use independent judgment in preparing output, and seek guidance from experience consultants in the team
- Collaborate with internal practice and industry leaders to contribute in IPs, develop reusable solutions and POVs
- Demonstrate an inquisitive mindset, ability to think through the problem statement and the proposed solution, and ability to ask the right questions to the client and the engagement manager.
- Participate in client workshop and interviews and other key stakeholders and document client requirements.
- Invest on self-development by reading latest technology trends across different industries from Gartner.
- Contribute to the development of client relationships through excellent quality of output, and demonstrating personal values.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of proven experience in strategy consulting from Tier 1 firms
- Strong expertise in statistical modeling using tools such as SPSS, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau. Python, R and VBA skills preferred.
- Good experience on working with clients, and making insightful client presentations on PowerPoint
- Extensive experience in client delivery, making impactful presentations with actionable recommendations
- Experience in working with global team and exposure of working alongside the global clients
Who you are:
- Self-starter and a quick learner, demonstrates no-limits mindset
- Strong consultative skill and problem solving ability and strong desire to win
- Passionate about technology and helping clients in the time of industry disruption led by technology evolution
- Leadership to drive great result through a team of talented but junior consultants, motivate and help them grow
- High performing team player with strong intercultural communication and collaboration
- Analytical, self-starter, results-driven and have a solution oriented approach
- Flexible in outlook, and willing to participate in different projects as per business requirements
What does Gartner Consulting offer?
- A world class global consulting team that provides exposure to solving the most critical problems of the world’s largest companies
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge IT strategy engagements with a tier one client portfolio
- Unparalleled learning opportunity through Gartner Research to deliver cutting edge technology recommendations
- Opportunity to be part of a growth company and help shape the future of Gartner Consulting in India
- Opportunities for vertical and horizontal professional growth with a well-defined career progression path
- A dynamic and supportive work environment that encourages personal development, learning and collaboration
- A competitive salary and structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance
About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions and industries, with the objective insights they need to make the critical business decisions.
Our comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises across 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:39148
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top