Associate Consultant - Digital Strategy
Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner’s renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That’s where you come in. We’re committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you’ll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You’ll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results - all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
About this role:
You would be part of the global consulting delivery team of Gartner Consulting advising IT and business leaders on cost optimization, develop comparative insights and create new capabilities and market opportunities for some of our large customers across North America, EMEA and Japan regions. As an Associate Consultant in the Consulting Centre of Excellence in India your role would be to deliver consulting engagement for our clients as part of global team by demonstrating strong technology and business acumen, great learning attitude, problem solving and consultative skill and quality of execution.
What you’ll do:
- Work on consulting engagements for world’s largest enterprises on their mission critical priorities including developing strategy for large enterprise on their digital roadmap, helping business to leapfrog ahead using breakthrough technologies
- Demonstrate and further develop deep expertise in areas such as Digital Strategy, Operating Model and Digital Benchmarking,
- Understand the client industry issues, exhibit problem solving ability, and develop insight and recommendations based on in-depth research on relevant topics.
- Prepare high quality output in the form of a presentation deck, communicate result by using hypothesis testing, story-boarding and data visualization techniques.
- Use independent judgment in preparing output, and seek guidance from experience consultants in the team.
- Demonstrate an inquisitive mindset, ability to think through the problem statement and the proposed solution, and ability to ask the right questions to the client and the engagement manager.
- Participate in client workshop and interviews and other key stakeholders and document client requirements.
- Invest on self-development by reading latest technology trends across different industries from Gartner.
- Contribute to the development of client relationships through excellent quality of output, and demonstrating personal values.
What you’ll need:
- 3 + years of digital consulting experience, preferably in Tier 1 consulting firms
- Experience of delivering strategy engagements and recommending to clients using ‘are of possible’ exercise, customer journey mapping, prototyping with solid understanding of digital technology and platform
- Passionate about technology – tracks latest trends and potential use of technology to solve complex business problems, with deeper understanding of core technologies and how to use it to build digital platforms
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in a global environment where one has to collaborate with cross border teams on a continuous basis and work as a team
- A curious and inquisitive mind, with an openness to new experiences and learning, strong problem solving ability, and client focus
Who you are:
- A team player with outstanding collaborative skills, and a self-starter with no-limits mindset and leadership quality
- A go-getter who tackles business and technical challenges head on, with a consulting inclination
- Someone who values new environments, and is sensitive to intercultural aspects while working in an international setting
What does Gartner Consulting offer?
- Exposure in a global consulting firm, and one of the best learning organization with strong research foundation.
- Opportunities to be always on the cutting edge of technology innovations and working alongside very experienced consultants and best of minds in the industry
- Opportunities to be part of a growth company and help shaping the future growth of Gartner Consulting in India
- Opportunities for vertical and horizontal professional growth within a well-defined career progression path.
- A dynamic and supportive working environment that encourages personal development, learning, collaboration and mentoring.
- A competitive salary and structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visitgartner.com to discover more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:39147
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top