Assoc Dir, Analytics & Rptg
- Gurgaon, India
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Our goal is to increase our analytical capabilities and derive actionable insights into our critical business issues, as well as create a scalable data infrastructure and user friendly reporting environment that can effectively support our growing company. The Associate Director of People Analytics role is responsible to support the design, development, and implementation of our HR analytics and data strategy.
Build our India HR Center of Excellence
- Identify best practices to develop and lead our HR Analytics Center of Excellence.
- Initially manage and mentor a team of 3-5 associates supporting Gartner Analytics deliverables.
- Define the roadmap to grow our Center of Excellence to support future state.
- Prioritize Business Reporting Needs, Leadership Questions, and Ad Hoc Requests for on-time delivery.
- Create high quality analytics/reports and drive towards automation for reoccurring requests
Support HR Analytics and Reporting Strategy
- Support the future state of HR Analytics at Gartner, including the execution of our multi-year roadmap.
- Lead QA and Development efforts for automation and dashboarding within the team.
- Support projects that improve our performance (e.g. Quality of Hire): requirements, discussions, problem solving, analytics, share insights, build solutions, drive change
- Strong analytics and data experience
- 7+ years of working experience. Preferably working in HR analytics, data analytics and visualization, business intelligence, or analytical consulting
- Proven ability to use data, analytics, and business knowledge to solve complex business problems.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to understand SQL coding, and hands on experience with one or more BI platforms / visualization tools (PowerBI, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree, masters preferred
- Strategic thinker
- Future forward visionary who can see where we need to be in 3 years, but who can develop a compelling, practical approach to how we get there starting tomorrow
- Collaboration and people leadership
- 3+ years of effectively managing a team of Analysts/Managers
- Ability to effectively engage and influence wide range of leaders (from the Operating Committee to Sales Managers) in the development of solutions for Gartner’s most critical business initiatives
- Ability to translate strategic vision into actionable plans and make decisions with incomplete or imperfect information
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Execution focus
- Experienced getting to a v0.5 solution, getting real world feedback, and then iterating to v1.0+ with a continuous improvement mindset
- Successful track record of superior service delivery and change management in a global environment
Job Requisition ID:36467
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top