Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Thought Leader, Gartner Research
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Research Director, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning EMEA/NA, Gartner Research What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
- You are a team player who values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage.
- You are always learning and looking to discover what s next in technology.
- You pursue personal excellence through team collaboration and consensus.
- Conduct research and analysis in specific areas of expertise targeting client s key initiatives.
- Deliver high quality actionable advice through a variety of media.
- Write high quality, clear, actionable, advisory research documents.
- Remain ahead of the curve on developments and issues within these specified areas as well as applicable adjacent areas.
- Respond to client questions, create materials for and deliver to clients in person, via teleconference, video conference or webinar and event presentations
- Maintain the Gartner s industry leadership reputation by responding to press inquiries
- Proactively work with the wider sales organization and deliver outstanding sales support in order to retain and grow the business
- Subject matter expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and related techologies, with the ability to demonstrate understanding of the business applications and opportunities in that market. Knowledge of the global landscape of AI and ML technologies and platforms. Understanding of applicability to enterprise and disruptors, competitive interplay between incumbent technology vendors and new entrants .
- Subject matter expertise in related areas such as application development, user experience, and business economics is essential in researching the impact of AI and ML. .
- Ability to formulate and articulate technology and business adoption scenarios that help senior IT leaders articulate the opportunities, risk, and approaches for modernizing application development.
- Ability to collaborate in cross-team settings with colleagues that include application integration/architecture, enterprise architecture, application testing, technology service providers, and industry specific analysts, such as financial services.
- Demonstrated superior analytical skills, applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns while drawing and defending conclusions. Strong business and financial acumen as well as analytical skills are required for this position
- Articulate and succinct communication skills. Experience in Publishing and Speaking engagements an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a research or technology related role
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience, preferably Computer Science, Math or Engineering, Master's degree preferred
- Ability to conduct occasional travel, regionally and globally
Job Requisition ID:G21816
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21816
Back to top