AP Vendor Analyst
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
AP Vendor Analyst
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two on-site cafes, on-site gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern workspaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Southwest Florida location. World class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
About this role:
Drive process improvements via automation and elimination of manual efforts. Manage projects to Improve operational efficiencies. Identify, gather requirements and implement process standardization globally for vendor master data. Use problem solving and data analysis to detect, monitor and improve AP procedures and systems.
What you’ll do:
- Project manage complex initiatives and system enhancements/replacements including testing
- Lead standardization and automation of vendor on boarding globally
- Perform audits of active vendors to ensure no duplicate vendors and data/documents are up to date
- Identify and implement key metrics across new vendor portal
- Perform/provide reporting and detailed analyses for detection of compliance/audit issues and other vendor analysis to ensure AP services are operating in an optimal manner
- Resolve and respond to problems or inquiries made from associates regarding vendor onboarding and management
- Work in close alignment with internal audit to identify and investigate fraud and policy non-compliance for vendor onboarding
- Serve as backup for a variety of duties/functions in AP Services
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting or Finance or CPP designation past or current
- 3-5 years AP/Vendor managements/business experience
- Ability to understand, document and articulate AP policies and procedures
- Strong in Microsoft Suite
- Experienced in Oracle R12 and E-Invoicing Technology a plus
- Strong project management experience
- Work collaboratively with global partners to create accurate and efficient processes
- Strong customer service skills with individuals at all levels inside and outside the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & effective listening
- Strong initiative and willingness to take on projects in a proactive manner
- Excellent organization & time management skills being flexible to changing demands of the organization
- Strong ability to manage constantly shifting priorities and requirements
- Self-motivated and proactive in identifying areas of improvement for AP processes with little or no direction from management
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry-leading training and development
- Performance- based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We’re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:33707
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top