Analytics & Rptg Analyst
- Gurgaon, India
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Support the design, development, and implementation of our People analytics roadmap and data strategy. Our goal is to increase our analytical capabilities and derive actionable insights into our critical business issues, as well as create a scalable data infrastructure and user friendly reporting environment that can effectively support our growing company.
- Develop Workday dashboards to easily visualize critical business health metrics.
- Work with the Analytics & reporting team to design, build, and QA Workday reports, while following documented guidelines and quality assurance procedures.
- Support the rationalization of current reporting inventory and establish future state reporting requirements.
- Support key business projects with analytics
- Support broader People Analytics team objectives in delivery of tasks, projects, and enhancements.
- Continually innovate on our reporting capabilities
- Keeping pace with Workday enhancements, evolving business practice, and user empowerment through best practice education.
- Continually look for ways to improve regular delivery of standard analysis/reporting through automation, streamlining, and Workday reporting.
- Support release activities including bi-annual vendor driven releases, weekly service releases and enhancements as defined in internal product roadmap updates. This includes the development and execution of testing strategies.
- Support HR Reporting needs in Workday
- Execution of general administration and reporting tasks pertaining to People Analytics and Systems management.
- Support the bug/issue resolution processes: root cause analysis, impact analysis and solution design. This includes implementing, testing and deploying solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience with Workday system administration and report development required.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Exceptional time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team, taking direction from multiple team members
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving abilities, a ‘systems’ thinker with a process orientation and outstanding attention to detail
Job Requisition ID:36469
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top