Analytics & Rptg Analyst
- Darien, CT
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Analytics and Reporting Analyst
Support the design, development, and implementation of our People analytics and data strategy. Our goal is to increase our analytical capabilities and derive actionable insights into our critical business issues, as well as create a scalable data infrastructure and user friendly reporting environment that can effectively support our growing company.
- Continually innovate on our reporting capabilities
- Continually look for ways to improve regular delivery of standard analysis/reporting through automation, streamlining, and migration to self-serve platforms.
- Support release and QA activities for dashboard & data enhancements. This includes the development and execution of testing strategies.
- Help advance our data management capabilities
- Support initiatives to partner with IT to build a well-structured, easy to work with HR data warehouse that contains key business metrics in areas such as Quality of Hire, productivity, and resourcing
- Support bug/issue resolution processes: root cause analysis, impact analysis and solution design. This includes implementing, testing and deploying solutions
- Execution of general administration and reporting tasks pertaining to People Analytics and Systems management.
- Provide analytics and data support for our business partners
- Provide analytical support to projects that improve our performance (e.g. Quality of Hire): requirements, discussions, problem solving, analytics, share insights, build solutions, drive change
- Support broader People Analytics team objectives in delivery of tasks, projects, and enhancements.
- Create high quality analytics/reports and translate them into value added decisions and actions
- Support business reporting/data needs across Gartner accurately.
- Undergraduate degree required. Masters preferred. Prefer background in statistics, mathematics, computer engineering, technology, business
- 2-5 years of working experience preferred. Preferably working in data analytics and visualization, business intelligence, predictive modelling, or analytical consulting
- Advanced Excel, Access skills
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Hands on experience with one or more BI platforms (Power BI, etc.)
Job Requisition ID:37329
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top