Analytics Projects Director
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Gartner's core asset is its people. Our people develop insights, share advice, and create experiences that help our clients be more successful.
The People Analytics team derives actionable insight from data to recommend and implement better ways of attracting, developing, and retaining our talent so that we can drive higher sales, more productivity, and better client experiences. We drive impact on Gartner s Mission Critical Priorities by leveraging state of the art technology, analytics, and processes.
The Projects and Delivery Director is responsible for leading key projects that enhance our people, processes and technology.
What you'll do:
- Drive and implement better quality of our hires through innovative selection analytics, tools, and processes
- Define and operationalize Recruiting Operating model that provides clarity, transparency, and scalable technology
- Diagnose, define, and roll-out best practices to HR that are analytically proven, aresmart , and enable managers to have rich data-driven coaching conversations
- Engage and collaborate with experts across the Gartner business. Lead and facilitate the activities of global, cross-functional teams
- Develop data-driven, compelling business cases that support and prioritize initiatives
- Build up our project management capabilities in order to drive globally consistent execution across large scale change initiatives
What you'll need:
- Bachelor s degree, masters preferred
Project Management Leader experience
- 7+ years of experience leading project-based initiatives that drive business transformation on company Mission Critical Priorities through impactful design, smarter processes and state of the art technology platforms
- Management consulting experience strongly preferred
- Successful track record of superior service delivery and change management in a global environment
- People Analytics, HR Strategy, HR Effectiveness, and HR Technology experience preferred
Strategic Problem Solver with Bias for Action:
- Ability to translate strategic vision into actionable plans and make decisions with incomplete or imperfect information
- Proven ability to use data, analytics, and business knowledge to solve complex business problems.
- Experienced getting to a v0.5 solution, getting real world feedback, and then iterating to v1.0+ with a continuous improvement mindset
- Future forward visionary who can see where we need to be in 3 years, but who can develop a compelling, practical approach to how we get there starting tomorrow
- Consistent demonstration of integrity, collaboration, no limits mindset, objectivity, and delivering results consistently using proven best practices and methodologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration:
- Ability to effectively engage and influence wide range of leaders (from the Operating Committee to Sales Managers) in the development of solutions for Gartner s most critical business initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective presentation skills
Job Requisition ID:G21857
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21857
Back to top