Accounts Payable Specialist
- Melbourne, Australia
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
- Responsible for AP supplier creation and maintenance.
- Responsible for daily entry, ensuring appropriate support and approvals, of all APAC supplier invoices.
- Printing cover sheets and scanning both cover and invoice into Oracle for support of entry.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the all shared mailboxes up to and including printing invoices and answering issues/questions related to invoice entry and supplier payments.
- Responsible for the AP vendor hotline- pulling messages and contacting suppliers or associates to resolve issue or answer questions.
- Assist on payment dates with attaching any additional paperwork required with the physical checks for mailing.
- Work with iProcurement team and business units to assist with PO issues until resolution.
- Ensure data entry is completed timely to meet AP closes and subsequent vouchering reporting to support accounting.
- Ensure 100 % compliance with all AP processes and internal controls
- Continuous Review , document and update all AP Process maps as a working document
- Timely and accurate completion of all AP Balance Sheet Reconciliations with highest integrity and standards
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of experience working in accounts payable, accounting or similar business function
- Familiarity with basic accounting procedures or ERP systems; Oracle/SAP system knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with industry-standard Procure to Pay best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; Strong team player
- Mandarin speaking preferred but not essential
- Must have full working rights for Australia
Job Requisition ID:39184
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top