Account Manager- Technology Research & Advisory Sales- Medium Enterprise
- Sydney, Australia
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, providing Clients with cutting-edge advice and thought leadership across the full spectrum of IT for more than 30 years.
70% of the Fortune 1000 and 76%of the Global 500 support their key technology decisions with Gartner advice.
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world's leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day.
In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid incentive trips. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
The Account Manager is a sales role responsible for direct client contract value retention, growth through contract expansion, by introducing new products and services and through net new account growth. The territory for this role includes specific medium enterprise client accounts.
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Manage territory of medium enterprise client accounts, with a focus on contract value growth
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
- Consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology
- Ability to demonstrate senior sales member leadership through coaching, mentoring developing sales AEs.
- Experience in professional setting, preferably with evidence of prior success in Sales
- Interest in technology
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations via the telephone and online collaboration tools with CIO’s and CEO’s
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Knowledge of how to manage a geographic territory to meet quota objectives
Why Work at Gartner
Enormous market opportunity and uncapped commissions
Work with world-renowned thought-leaders
Aggressive double-digit growth
Consistent business strategy,
Job Requisition ID:40791
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top