Account Manager - Digital Markets (Portuguese and Spanish Required)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
This role will be primarily supporting our Portuguese and Spanish speaking clients.
The Account Manager role with Gartner Digital Markets is a combination of customer relations, sales, and consulting. If you enjoy helping, educating and persuading people to improve, look no further. As a member of Account Manager team, you will spend your day talking to software marketers to help them get the most out of their campaigns. Your challenge will be to identify the right ways - using both phone and email - to persuade and teach your vendors.
What You Will do:
- You will be to help your customers (software companies) meet and exceed their goals for driving sales from their Pay Per Click programs.
- If you aren't already, you'll become extremely well versed in online marketing and lead generation best practices.
- You'll have the opportunity to help them improve their overall online marketing and lead generation efforts, as well as to learn from them.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years of experience preferred, but not required
- Upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Interest in marketing and technology
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Enjoys persuading others and talking on the phone
- Proficient computer skills
Who We Are:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:39063
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top