Account Manager - Conference Sales
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
Are you sales professional looking to work in a people business that is fuelled by expert analysis, bold ideas and intellectual courage? Do you want uncapped commissions coupled with exceptional benefits while working with an incredibly talented conferences team? Are you looking for an organisation where your development and partnership is the driving force to our global success?
Start your journey today..
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. You'll be a part of a team that serves more than 60,000 business and technology leaders, including over 8,000 CIOs, at 65+ conferences each year. You’ll work with smart people, receive continual investment in your talent and learn about the latest in all things digital. If you enjoy challenge, connecting with people and are optimistic about your future, don’t miss this opportunity.
Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Account Executive to join our incredible sales team. In this incredible career move, you will be partnering and building relationships with key players in sales within Gartner’s strategic global 500 accounts. You will strategize and collaborate with our first in class accounts team to drive conference attendance to our globally renowned conferences!
- Consistently exceed sales quotas by retaining, growing and prospecting attendees within your account territory
- Collaborate across Gartner sales teams to drive great partnerships and client relationships, sales, and leads
- Research and find new leads and contacts within account territory
- Meet with clients at conferences, as well as drive on-site renewals
- Proven experience in a sales environment
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced quota driven environment and be motivated to take on a new challenge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of business acumen
Who you are:
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Able to demonstrate integrity, drive and natural curiosity
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll earn a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission as well the opportunity to qualify for Gartner’s sales incentive trips
- State of the art UK hub in Staines with access to our on-site gym, restaurant and coffee shops
- A clear career path for advancement— with multiple career options in an individual contributor or management role
- World class training & coaching – when we say we are invested it in you, we take seriously it from day one
- Company shuttle service to and from the train station which has direct train links to London
- You will get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your best
- Exposure to Gartner’s Employee Resource Groups including LGBT, Veteran, Mosaic and Women’s groups that celebrating and understanding the value of belonging
If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you!
Job Requisition ID:29169
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top