Account Manager - China Market
What makes Gartner Premium Services Team a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Premium Services Team , you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. As a part of the Premium Services Team the Executive Client Managers have the opportunity to learn about and deliver solutions for, the most complex technology challenges facing the world’s largest community of CIOs. Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The Executive Client Manager is a Senior Client Service professional and the supporting point of contact for CIO members/clients
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Executive Partner to ensure timely delivery of services against the Member’s Mission Critical Priorities
- Participates in most Executive Partner strategic meetings and quarterly review calls as well as most client inquiry calls with Gartner Analysts
- Responsible for driving structured service kickoff for both new and renewing clients ensuring completion within 30 days of contact signing.
- Brokers all research requests and inquiries from assigned clients and Executive Partners.
- Delivers on-site member support at annual Symposium events or other ExP events as needed.
Who you are:
- University degree required – Business or IT Major is ideal
- 5+ years of experience in the IT industry, preferably as a business/technology advisor
- Previous experience in a client-facing position, specifically interacting with C-level professionals
- Strong Interpersonal, facilitation, listening and relationship building skills.
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues.
- Since this role support clients in China , Strong Mandarin speaking capability is a MUST.
Who you are:
- Demonstrates a great sense of urgency with a No-limits mindsetEnjoys interacting with people and possesses excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational capacity with the ability to manage and achieve deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking that results in IT Transformation that drive the business forward
- Keen interest to implement best practices in order to achieve Service Deliver Excellence.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top