Account Executive Public sector Belgium- Nato and Walloon government
EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE
Global Leading Research & Advisory Organisation
Account Executive – Public sector Belgium
Nato and Walloon government
- Belgian sales team has grown by 40% over the last 3 years!
- 29 consecutive quarters of double digit growth globally
- Vast estimated market value of $58 B for further growth!
- On track to double in size by 2020!
Gartner's strong brand and unbiased advisory services give our sales associates access to senior decision makers in business and enable them to uncover and understand our clients' needs. They become our clients' trusted advisors by creating a truly meaningful high-impact, bespoke value proposition which addresses their needs. Our sales associates are naturally curious with strong learning agility and high activity. They are passionate about their clients' needs and committed to excellence in everything they do. They are true team players with strong ethics and integrity and they enjoy collaborating with local colleagues as well as our associates from around the globe. They love to share their successes with their colleagues and help each other in a truly collaborative environment!
Gartner's elite Global Major Accounts Field Sales organization are at the heart of our double digit growth.
Our successful Major Accounts team in Belgium have expanded their team by over 40% over the last 3 years, thanks to their first class client relationships and a consistent track record of over-achievement.
Thanks to further strong growth forecasts, we are actively looking for a highly talented consultative sales professional with a background in IT sales in the public sector to join us in our office in Brussels-Zaventem. The client base will consist of NATO and the Walloon Government.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Build trust-based, value-added relationships with C-level IT and Business Executives and their teams in order to maintain and grow spend in our existing accounts
- Drive growth of our Research Advisory, Consulting and Executive Program services via a value-based customer-centric consultative sales approach
- Create a relevant long-term account strategy and road-map for your designated group of existing clients in order to drive retention and generate new business.
- Establish strong relationships with colleagues in Belgium as well as international delivery colleagues, focusing on the highest service quality to your accounts as well as driving to personal target over-achievement.
- C-level IT consultative sales experience in Belgium (CIO, CFO and their teams/associates)
- Track record of consistent target over-achievement and Top Performance award/recognition
- Experience in selling into the Public sector in Wallonia is a big preference.
- Experience and ability to demonstrate understanding of enterprise wide issues and aligning them to value-added IT service solutions bringing business value to customers.
- Strong natural curiosity, ability to probe beyond 2nd/3rd level to uncover the real need
- Strong conceptual value based thinking
- Strong internal drive for best performance/results, sets ambitious goals to stretch potential and grow
- Competitive, “can do” attitude, solution focused, loves challenges
- Collaborative, helps others and engages others to help achieve mutual goals
- Feedback seeking, coachable and strong learning ability
- Native French speaker, also business fluent in English
A Career with Gartner
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, providing Clients with cutting-edge advice and thought leadership across the full spectrum of IT for more than 30 years. 70% of Fortune 1000 and 75% of the Global 500 support their key technology decisions with Gartner advice .
We are the partner of choice for CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms as well as technology investors in 10,796 distinct organizations across 90 countries.
A career within Gartner gives you enormous opportunities to develop personally, be at the forefront of IT and business as a trusted advisor to C-level, and progress within our organization as we keep growing! We are on track to double in size by 2020!
Our sales culture is based on meritocracy and realistic quota-setting enabling over-achievement, striving for excellence, integrity, collaboration and continuous improvement through extensive training and development programs!
We believe in connecting with our people’s motivation and empowering them to connect their personal goals and development with their professional overachievement and growth. From intellectually stimulating value based intangible C-level sales environment, to highly rewarding recognition programs (Winner’s circle and more), collaboration, personal development, internal career progression paths across our business globally and uncapped commission earnings with additional bonus scheme and corporate benefits.
If you are interested in exploring this career opportunity - please send your CV to: email@example.com
#6 on FORTUNEs Magazine's "Most Admired Companies" list in IT Services for 2016
Glassdoor – Top 50 List of Best Place To Work, Employees’ Choice Winner 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
Forbes – One of “Most Innovative Growth Companies" 2015
LinkedIn –Top 25 Most Socially Engaged Companies on LinkedIn
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top