Account Executive or Senior Account Executive for Banking and Insurance Clients (m/f/d)
- Frankfurt, Germany
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE
Global Leading Research & Advisory Organisation
Account Executive or Senior Account Executive (m/f/d) for Banking and Insurance Clients
Location: This role can be based in one of our offices in Germany (Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich or remote)
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, providing Clients with cutting-edge advice and thought leadership across the full spectrum of IT for more than 30 years. 70% of the Fortune 1000 and 76% of the Global 500 support their key technology decisions with Gartner advice. Located throughout the world, our sales force is the foundation upon which the full line of Gartner products and services rests. You'll enjoy the support of the entire organisation and have access to leading edge technologies that make managing your accounts a more efficient process.
The Career Opportunity:
Our IT Research Advisory services have been growing to continuously provide objective, actionable insights and strategies on building, managing and transforming the IT business of our customer organizations and support their growth.
To support this expansion we are looking for a C-level consultative sales professional to join our specialist Sales organization. This role will work with Top Level IT Decision Makers from our existing strategic client organizations to build deep trust based value added relationships and drive revenue growth via deep understanding of our clients’ needs, strategic account plan creation, continuous alignment of high quality value based service delivery and uncovering and closing further business opportunities for growing the accounts revenue. The successful candidate will be responsible for retaining and growing our total service portfolio and will have strong expertise in C-level consultative solutions new business sales, account management and account planning in large client organizations.
• Trusted Advisor to C-level Decision Makers
• Industry recognized, world class structured new hire training program along with ongoing personal and professional development
• Uncapped earning potential, and additional bonuses & incentive plans throughout the year
• Outstanding Winners Circle and Eagle recognition program
• Global opportunities for your career progression and internal promotion based culture with our management team nurtured and promoted internally.
• Excellent additional benefits
• Creative Multicultural and dynamic and fun working environment with buzzing strategic business discussion!
• We offer you excellent on-boarding and mentor program for all new associates.
• On-going Professional and situational training ensures your continued development within your role, as well as your sales and relationship skills to exceed your targets.
• Quota over-achievement in retaining and growing the business
• Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management
• Field Based territory management of assigned clients and named non-clients
• Interdepartmental resource utilization and coordination across Gartner's resources
• Renewal activities focused on client needs and development of high level client relationships
• Development of integrated solutions based on contract offerings
• High level of business acumen and industry expertise
• Timely and accurate revenue forecasting
• Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management process
• Proven consultative sales experience in IT business services/solutions/consulting
• Established C-level contacts and knowledge of the issues they face
• Candidate must be fluent in business level German
• Consistent over-achievement of sales quotas
• Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide support to business executives in global organizations in achieving their business goals
• Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centres
• High curiosity and ability to learn quickly; feedback-seeking
• Ability to understand value based sales and strong conceptual thinking
• Highly motivated; achievement-driven
• Dynamic with abilities to create a positive team spirit
• Competitive; can-do attitude even in the most challenging situations
• Strong sense of urgency/purpose
Career with Gartner
A career within Gartner gives you enormous opportunities to develop personally and be at the forefront of IT and business and become a trusted advisor to C-level Executives. Excellent prospects and a high earning potential are on offer with an uncapped over-achievement geared commission scheme. We have high expectation of our sales people to be the best and encourage strong and positive team ethics and work very closely with each internal line of business.
We believe in connecting with our people’s motivation and empowering them to connect their personal goals and development with their professional overachievement and growth. Our Sales culture is based on recognition and personal development. We provide excellent on-boarding and mentor program for all new associates. On-going professional and situational training ensures your continued development within your role, as well as your sales and relationship skills to exceed your targets and benefit from an uncapped commission scheme.
Job Requisition ID:39225
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top