Account Executive or Senior Account Executive Financial Services
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Sales, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits—along with top training and support, and all-expense-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Our IT Research Advisory services have been growing to continuously provide objective, actionable insights and strategies on building, managing and transforming the IT business of our customer organizations and support their growth.
To support this expansion we are looking for a C-level consultative sales professional to join our specialist Sales organization in Germany. This role will work with Top Level IT Decision Makers from our existing client organizations to build deep trust based value added relationships and drive revenue growth via deep understanding of our clientsneeds, strategic account plan creation, continuous alignment of high quality value based service delivery and uncovering and closing further business opportunities for growing the accounts revenue. The successful candidate will be responsible for retaining and growing our total service portfolio and will have strong expertise in C-level consultative solutions new business sales, account management and account planning in large client organizations. This position focuses on a set of Financial Service Clients.
Whether you are eligible for an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive depends on your experience.
This position can be based in our Frankfurt, Dusseldorf or Munich office. Or in special cases also in the home-office (depending on location).
- Quota over-achievement in retaining and growing the business
- Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management
- Field Based territory management of assigned clients and named non-clients
- Interdepartmental resource utilization and coordination across Gartner's resources
- Renewal activities focused on client needs and development of high level client relationships
- Development of integrated solutions based on contract offerings
- High level of business acumen and industry expertise
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management process
- preferably 6+ years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and management c-level and senior level relationship within medium and large organizations
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
Job Requisition ID:G20864
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G20864
Back to top