Account Executive, Large Enterprise, GBS
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner needs an Account Manager to proactively develop business within well-established accounts. If you enjoy creating new business opportunities and have a sharply honed consulting style, this is your chance to be an integral part of our own growth and revenue achievements.
- Build relationships with our clients and prospects through demonstration of in-depth institutional knowledge, understanding of specific institutional needs/priorities and application of research solutions.
- Navigate Gartner client offerings on behalf of the institution, ensuring the appropriate product is provided to meet the client’s need
- Educate clients and prospects on the benefits of Gartner's products and services through compelling articulation of our business model and value proposition
- Create customized account plans for each institution, outlining service delivery and revenue growth strategies for existing and potential client memberships within the institution
- Collaborate with our client advisory team to ensure targeted and substantive content solution delivery
- Utilize existing member relationships to navigate within the institution and generate/contact new business leads
- Evaluate prospects' business needs and present appropriate mix of Gartner products
- Determine appropriate tactics to drive urgency in sales cycle, including trial meetings/ teleconferences, guest website access, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Previous direct sales or account management experience
- Proven experience retaining and growing existing business while engaging at the Chief Executive level
- Willingness and ability to travel in excess of 40% in a regional state territory
- Proven track record of selling and growing executive level relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and grow sales with existing senior level clients
- Experience working in a Business to Business (B2B) environment
What Gartner Can Offer You
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped incentive compensation
- Formal paid training and on-boarding program
- Full benefits package
- The opportunity to directly impact the world's most powerful executives
Job Requisition ID:33155
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top