Account Executive, HR
- Sydney, Australia
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that improves the value delivered by Gartner s products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer happiness and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of multi-millions of contracts value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Handle forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain strong knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner s products and services
- Ability to prospect and run C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering benefited, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
- 5-8 years external experience with validated consultative sales with evidence of prior success in Sales
Job Requisition ID:40351
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top