What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
- Enormous market opportunity
- Uncapped commissions
- Supportive team culture with continuous learning and growth opportunities
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, providing Clients with cutting-edge advice and thought leadership across the full spectrum of IT for more than 30 years.
70% of the Fortune 1000 and 76%of the Global 500 support their key technology decisions with Gartner advice.
The Account Executive role is a field sales role responsible for driving sponsorship revenue for Gartner Events, with a worldwide territory and opportunity to travel nationally and internationally to build C-level relationships with leading technology and solution providers to drive revenue.
- Consult and build trusted value added relationships with C-level executives to support their business goals by effectively presenting and articulating Gartner solutions.
- Strong business development and prospecting skills to drive net new business for Gartner Events.
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth.
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology.
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management.
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Solid business acumen and industry expertise.
- Liaise face-to-face with key decision makers nationally and internationally.
- 5 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in sales.
- Strong interest/experience in Information Technology.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large and medium technology organisations.
- Knowledge of the issues faced by C-level decision makers from the industry.
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (C-level).
- Good understanding of business buying centres.
- Solid industry specific and account knowledge.
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close.
- Bachelors degree with strong evidence of success
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally to Gartner Events, client meetings, competitive events.
Why Work at Gartner
- Enormous market opportunity and uncapped commissions
- Work with world-renowned thought-leaders
- Aggressive double-digit growth
- Consistent business strategy,
Salary range: 70,000 – 100,000
Job Requisition ID:26827
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top