Account Executive- Event Attendance Specialist
Gartner, is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role.
Due to an impressive and successful 2016, we are looking to grow our Global Gartner Events Sales team in Sydney for 2017. Event attendance sales are a dynamic and professional team responsible for the retention and growth of attendees at Gartner Summit and Symposium/ITxpo Events.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Conducting outbound sales calls to achieve revenue targets, through sales, account management, service renewal processes within Gartner’s Strategic and Major Accounts which comprise of Australia & New Zealand’s largest companies & government agencies
- Opportunity to conduct F2F meetings with locally based clients / prospects
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with up to C-level seniority, by regular strategic communications and interactions, in order to ensure their attendance at Gartner Events
- Collaborating closely with Research Sales teams within Gartner to drive greater partnerships, client relationships, sales and leads
- Identifying new leads and contacts within your allocated territory
- Attending Gartner Events in Sydney & inter-state to network with and build client relationships
- Become the subject matter expert of IT roles and continuously improve your business acumen
Success in this role relies on the ability to work strategically with Research Sales and the ability to navigate large enterprises, in order to develop relationships with key decision makers in client and/or prospect organizations.
What we Offer
- Uncapped Commission with aggressive Accelerators for over achievement
- Winner’s Circle program to recognize and celebrate success- all expenses paid trip to exotic locations
- such as – Hawaii, Cape Town, New Zealand, Monte Carlo and Miami.
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Culture of Excellence
- Realistic Sales Targets
- Quarterly bonus & incentive plans throughout the year
- Annual global Top Achiever recognition
- Ongoing training including annual overseas global sales team kick off
Learn about the top 5 reasons to work at Gartner: https://jobs.gartner.com/why-gartner
- 2+ years’ experience within a commercial environment, preferably within Sales
- Interest in technology
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Professional and articulate phone manner
- Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment
- Graduates welcome to apply
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top