Account Executive – Dutch-speaking
Gartner is the world’s leading IT research and advisory company. We research everything there is to know about IT, analyze and publish that research, and provide this to clients to help them make the best technology and marketing decisions.
Our research helps C-level clients master their roles and transform their businesses.
As a result of Gartner’s continued double-digit growth, we are looking for ambitious and competitive sales professionals to join our SMB division. This will be based in our brand new European HQ in Egham, including free shuttle buses from Staines station (direct trainline from London), and a free on-site Nuffield Health Gym.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Grow our business. You will spend most of your time on the phone engaging with our C-level clients, existing and potential, and will oversee a quota responsibility of $500k+ in contract value within a territory of small and midsize client accounts (up to $750m turnover).
- Be responsible for a combination of new business and existing accounts across the Benelux region, and be responsible for the full end-to-end sales cycle
- Keep clients happy. On a consistent basis, you will liaise with existing account holders to ensure our research helps them to achieve their ‘mission critical priorities’.
- Manage and track your activity. On a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, you will manage forecast accuracy, and maintain your competitive knowledge and focus.
- Consistently exceed your sales quota by retaining, growing and prospecting clients within your account territory
- Collaborate with the rest of the SMB Sales team to continue the development of best practice and new prospecting techniques
- Inspire those around you to do better every day
- Work within a multicultural environment with various languages spoken, including; English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish and Danish
And as your employer, Gartner will:
- Reward you for your success: You will be given a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits, and will be eligible for uncapped commissions, fuelled by accelerators once you make your reasonable quota.
- Provide you with 7 weeks of world-class training to help you get started.
- Provide top performers across the sales organization with an all-expenses paid trip to an exotic location.
- Help you reach your goals: Our managers will work with you to ensure you adjust well to the Gartner culture, meet your quotas and prepare for whatever role you want to take on next within the company. Our motto is "Grow with Gartner," and it is taken very seriously on a daily basis. We provide a culture of exceptional professional development.
To learn more about our culture and career opportunities, follow us on @Gartner_Jobs Twitter , Gartner Careers Facebook , and Gartner Careers LinkedIn .
As our ideal candidate, you are:
- A highly driven individual with 0–5 years’ experience in a professional setting (ideally sales, recruitment or consulting)
- Fluent/professional in Dutch & English.
- Interested in becoming a consultative, value-based sales expert
- Someone who demonstrates a track record of over-achievement,, executive presence, collaboration and coachability
- Looking to join a company that has enjoyed multiple years of double-digit growth, and constantly challenging yourself to get to the next level.
- A strong communicator, able to develop and conduct effective presentations with C-level and senior executive clients.
- A strong performer. You ideally have at least a Bachelors or Masters degree, and excelled through your education
Target start date: Monday 30th October 2017
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top