Account Executive - Dallas, TX
Account Manager- Dallas, TX
Grow with Gartner in our brand new Sales Center of Excellence in Dallas! The office is centrally located 15 miles from downtown Dallas with quick easy access to all the surrounding suburbs. Gartner is growing, it’s a great time to be here! We are rapidly expanding our sales force in the Dallas/ Fort Worth market to service and sell to our Mid-Market clients.
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Sales, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with access to C-level executives and critical business priorities. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, including top training and support, and all-expense-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
The Account Manager is an inside sales role responsible for contract value retention, growth through contract expansion, by introducing new products and services and through net new account growth. The territory for this role includes specific small-medium sized client accounts.
What you’ll do:
· Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services
· Manage $500,000 of contract value within a territory of small-medium sized client accounts
· Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
· Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
What we offer:
In addition to the opportunity to make real impact at a fast growing company with rapid advancement, Gartner SMB associates are highly recognized with exceptional compensation and benefits which include:
· Excelling financially for your work with uncapped earnings and competitive base salary
· Participating in our world class training and onboarding in a collaborative environment
· Experiencing great work life balance with up to 29 paid days off in year one
· Impacting organization’s most critical priorities and work directly with c-level executives
· Receiving generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense paid trips to exotic places around the world
What you’ll need:
· 1 -5 years’ experience in professional setting, preferably with evidence of prior success in Sales and strong interest in technology
· Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
· Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
· Strong computer proficiency
· Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
Who you are:
· Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations via the telephone with contract decision makers (c-level)
· Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
· Knowledge of how to manage a geographic territory to meet quota objectives
Job ID 00015857
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top