Account Executive - Conference Sales
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
Conference Sales Executive
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Global Conference Sales you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 60,000 business and technology leaders, including over 8,000 CIOs, at 65+ conferences each year. You’ll work with smart people, receive continual investment in your talent and learn about the latest in all things digital. With annual conference revenue expected to exceed $400 million, our conference team has achieved double-digit growth and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenge, connecting with people and are optimistic about your future, don’t miss this opportunity.
About this role:
In this role, you will engage and build relationships with senior executives within Gartner's strategic global 500 accounts. You will strategize and collaborate with the account team to drive conference attendance. You will work to advise your accounts on which of our role-based conferences best align with their mission critical priorities.
What you’ll do:
· Consistently exceed sales quotas by retaining, growing and prospecting attendees within your territory
· Collaborate across Gartner sales teams to drive great partnerships and client relationships, sales, and leads
· Research and find new leads and contacts within Named Account territory
· Opportunity to meet with clients at conferences, as well as drive on-site renewals
What you’ll need:
· 1-3 years sales experience
· Must be able to thrive in a fast paced quota driven environment and be motivated to take on a new challenge
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high level of business acumen
· Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment
Who you are:
· Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
· Teachable, flexible, and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
· Able to demonstrate integrity, drive, and natural curiosity
What we offer:
· World class training and coaching
· We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits from day one and uncapped earning potential.
· Performance-based awards, including luxury trips for high achievers
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We’re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size. To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:34591
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top