What makes Gartner Events a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Worldwide Events you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 60,000 business and technology leaders, including over 8,000 CIOs, at 65+ events each year. You’ll work with smart people, receive continual investment in your talent and learn about the latest in all things digital. With annual event revenue expected to exceed $300 million, our events team has achieved double-digit growth and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2016 and beyond. If you enjoy challenge, connecting with people and are optimistic about your future, don’t miss this opportunity.
- Quota Achievement in retaining and growing Total Sales Bookings (TSB) to ensure Net revenue growth for given portfolio of events and/or clients.
- Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management
- Strong prospecting skills and work collaboratively with lead gen
- Maintain or exceed pipeline goal of 3x value of sales forecast
- Inter-departmental resource utilization and coordinator across Gartner Lines of Business
- Renewal activities focused on client needs and development of high level client relationships
- Development of integrated solutions based on contract offerings
- Solid business acumen and industry expertise
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting, ability to accurately forecast 30/60/90 days out (+/- 5% accuracy)
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools such as salesforce.com and management process, such as correct use of contracts and following the booking process.
- Delivering high quality presentation in the Gartner format.
- Travel required to 5+ events per year plus client meetings and competitive events
- Minimum 5 + years proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, software or hardware) or Event sponsorship or Advertising sales or Product Marketing with events.
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide marketing decision support to global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Knowledge of the issues faced by C-level heads of Sales and Marketing
- Good understanding of business buying centers
- Solid industry specific and account knowledge
- Ability to travel to events, client meetings, competitive events
Job Requisition ID:G22067
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G22067
Back to top