- Global Account Management role with competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits
- Be a part of a dynamic, growing and successful global company
- Glassdoor Employers Choice Winner 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in over 13,000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA.
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential with a global market leader? If so, think about Gartner, the world's leading research and advisory company.
We are seeking a highly motivated, achievement-driven sales professional to contribute to Gartner’s fastest growing business unit, Gartner Worldwide Events (WWE).
The WWE Organization is a professional and dedicated team focused on delivering world class events representing over 50,000 attendees, including more than 6,000 CIOs globally.
In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
The Account Manager role is a field sales role responsible for driving sponsorship revenue for Gartner Events, with a worldwide territory and opportunity to travel nationally and internationally to build C-level relationships with leading technology and solution providers to drive revenue.
- Consult and build trusted value added relationships with C-level executives to support their business goals by effectively presenting and articulating Gartner solutions.
- Strong business development and prospecting skills to drive net new business for Gartner Events.
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth.
- Annual quota responsibility of $2 million+ with a worldwide territory.
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology.
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management.
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis .
- Solid business acumen and industry expertise.
- Flexible to travel nationally and internationally during the calendar year.
- 3+ years proven consultative sales experience
- Ability to travel internationally to events, client meetings & competitive events
- Experience in high technology (services, software or hardware) would be advantageous.
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide marketing decision support to global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Knowledge of the issues faced by C-level heads of Sales and Marketing
- Good understanding of business buying centers
- Solid industry specific and account knowledge
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top