What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that improves the value delivered by Gartner s products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer happiness and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of multi-millions of contracts value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Handle forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain strong knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner s products and services
- Ability to prospect and run C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering benefited, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
- 6-10 years external experience with validated consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales
Job Requisition ID:34574
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top