Marketing Coordinator - Legal Marketing
Reporting to Senior Director and Senior Manager of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator provides day-to-day support for marketing and business development projects and initiatives for a global legal service and business process outsourcing company. This proactive position requires exceptional responsiveness and enthusiasm for providing exceptional client service for both internal and external clients. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter interested in learning all facets of professional services marketing while executing projects on tight deadlines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Strategic Planning and Execution: Liaises with members of the Marketing department and with company leadership to implement and execute strategy decisions.
- Social Media: Coordinates and implements social media content.
- Public Relations: Serves as liaison for requests for support from the PR and design teams. Assists with drafting and maintenance of collateral, presentations and client newsletters.
- Events: Supports national events specialist by researching and planning specific event logistics. Tasks include organizing event meals, securing entertainment tickets, and/or providing on-the-ground support for local events.
- Budgeting: Closely monitors marketing and business development budget and provides monthly reporting.
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM): Assists in maintaining accurate and up to date client contact information in Salesforce CRM system. Tasks include industry research and data entry.
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Courses: Organizes all logistics pertaining to company sponsored CLE courses, including working with the various CLE boards to obtain necessary certifications and comply with all course requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors’ degree required.
- Prior law firm or professional services organization experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain professionalism with clients, internal departments and vendors, while respecting confidentiality.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and stellar organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands while meeting deadlines.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Excel.
- Experience with CRM systems and other marketing software a plus.
Meet Some of Garden City Group's Employees
Associate General Counsel
Stephanie supports teams across GCG, along with other in-house counsel, by providing day-to-day legal services that affect everything from employment and corporate matters to data security.
Back to top