The Billing Administrator position entails the creation of invoices on various projects. The invoices will include all transactions, related time charges, and costs associated with a project for a designated period of time. Create all necessary schedules and reports associated with a project for the same time period.
The responsibilities will be to create invoices for various projects, which include gathering of data from different sources, analyzing the data and applying the results onto the invoice. The Billing Administrator will also have to finalize the invoice, create P&L report and create a receivable in the accounting application. Other responsibilities will be to create various reports as needed and to assist in gathering material for auditors.
- Create invoices for various projects, which include gathering of data from different sources, analyzing the data and applying the results onto the invoice.
- Finalize the invoice, create P&L report and create a receivable in the accounting application.
- Create various reports as needed.
- Assist in gathering material for auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Two or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Very detail oriented.
- Work well as part of a multi-office team.
- Must have strong computer skills including proficient in Microsoft Excel, and the ability to access and efficiently use various databases.
Meet Some of Garden City Group's Employees
Associate General Counsel
Stephanie supports teams across GCG, along with other in-house counsel, by providing day-to-day legal services that affect everything from employment and corporate matters to data security.
Back to top