Weddington Way Stylist - Grant Ave
Based in San Francisco, CA, Weddington Way offers our customers a new way to shop for weddings, featuring an exclusive collection of fresh + modern bridesmaid dresses. Weddington Way designs and manufactures their own dresses – the styles are crafted with detail and intention that you can't find anywhere else. Weddington Way pioneered a community-centric shopping experience that lets friends shop together online in a virtual showroom. With its technology first approach, Weddington Way is a breath of fresh air in the wedding planning process.
A Weddington Way Stylist is a team player. You're always ready and excited to help our customers! At Weddington Way, we value people who are confident, empathetic, and curious. We are uniquely positioned at the intersection of fashion, technology, and sentiment.
We live by four guiding principles: Engaging, Sociable, Stylish and Team Oriented:
- Engaging: We are passionate, approachable and excited to get to know and service our customers. We are obsessed with anything wedding.
- Sociable: We actively seek new experiences, information, and knowledge to share with our customers. We share our point of view on fit and style. We are digitally connected and socially conscious.
- Stylish: We are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about wedding planning, our products and trends. Our style is relevant and chic.
- Team Oriented: We work together to achieve and celebrate success. We are supportive, respectful and caring.
Being part of the Weddington Way team, you will work together to help create happy moments and enjoyable experiences for our future brides.
As a Stylist you will:
- Engage with customers from assessing the customers' needs to offering assistance whenever needed.
- Help us create an incredible experience for our brides and ensure every customer has a positive and beautiful experience.
- Care, nurture and support our customers from product purchase to product return, ensuring our brides never leave disappointed.
- Execute operational processes effectively and efficiently.
- Be flexible to perform a variety of duties to support the needs of the store, including working with the Banana Republic team from time to time.
256 GRANT AVE.
- Previous experience in customer-centric environment.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Tech savvy: comfortable with computers, mobile devices and tablets.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to meet availability requirements.
In 2016, Weddington Way was acquired by Gap Inc. Weddington Way is launching its first shop-in-shop experience at the Banana Republic Store on Grant Avenue in San Francisco. Come join us develop this pioneering experience!
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top