Weddington Way Sales Associate - Coliseum Theater
Based in San Francisco, CA, Weddington Way offers our customers a new way to shop for weddings, featuring an exclusive collection of fresh + modern bridesmaid dresses. Weddington Way designs and manufactures their own dresses – the styles are crafted with detail and intention that you can't find anywhere else. Weddington Way pioneered a community-centric shopping experience that lets friends shop together online in a virtual showroom. With its technology-first approach, Weddington Way is a breath of fresh air in the wedding planning process.
A Weddington Way Sales Associate is a team player. You're always ready and excited to help our customers! At Weddington Way, we value people who are confident, empathetic, and curious. We are uniquely positioned at the intersection of fashion, technology, and sentiment.
We live by four guiding principles: Engaging, Sociable, Stylish and Team Oriented:
- Engaging: We are passionate, approachable and excited to get to know and service our customers. We are obsessed with anything wedding.
- Sociable: We actively seek new experiences, information, and knowledge to share with our customers. We share our point of view on fit and style. We are digitally connected and socially conscious.
- Stylish: We are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about wedding planning, our products and trends. Our style is relevant and chic.
- Team Oriented: We work together to achieve and celebrate success. We are supportive, respectful and caring.
Being part of the Weddington Way team, you will work together to help create enjoyable experiences for our future brides.
As a Sales Associate you will:
- Engage with customers from assessing the customers' needs to offering assistance whenever needed.
- Help create an incredible experience for our brides and ensure every customer has a positive experience.
- Support our customers from product purchase to product return, ensuring our brides never leave disappointed.
- Be flexible to perform a variety of duties to support the needs of the store, including working with the Banana Republic team from time to time.
500 PIKE ST
- Previous experience in customer-centric environment.
- Tech savvy: comfortable with computers, mobile devices and tablets.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet availability requirements based on the needs of the store.
In 2016, Weddington Way was acquired by Gap Inc. Weddington Way is launching additional shop-in-shop experiences at a few of our Banana Republic Stores. Come join us develop this pioneering experience!
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top