Web Merchandising Coordinator - Athleta
Athleta is creating a new breed of premium, authentically active and fashion-fueled apparel for a life in motion. Our mission is to ignite a community of active, healthy confident girls who empower each other to realize their limitless potential.
We're looking for people who find inspiration in the same things we do. Like community. Participation. Empowering others. Working as a team. Never forgetting that work isn't work without a little play - and, of course, being a part of something bigger. At Athleta we're always reaching for amazing - and that challenge is what fuels us!
Power of She
Support the Web Team with reporting responsibility to Merchandising, in its goal to be the primary customer advocate for product execution on the web.
- Set-up and maintenance of the product assortment for website
- Support team by preparing and maintaining the seasonal style list to allow pre-season tasks to be clearly grouped and managed. This includes styles & style/colors and outfits.
- Based on merchant direction, responsible for the maintenance of the web/category navigation.
- Support Merchant team's in-season business reaction with changes to categories, style or style/color display, and sort orders
- Manage Sale sorts, New Arrivals, Back in stock, Online Exclusive & Customer Favorites
- Manage e-mail support & QA, ensuring that the linking strategy makes sense and sorting categories to support marketed POV
- Create strong visual POV on the website that makes sense & is appealing to customers using color, fit, collections etc
- Own updating/creating new categories and running weekly Omniture reporting by division
- Review website daily to ensure proper functionality of categories & styles
- Create outfit records, submit photography requests for outfits & assets, update outfit requests with actual image files, and update outfits pre-launch to reflect desired site behavior
- Responsible for timely workflow of web management deliverables and timelines. Possess a clear understanding of the importance of high quality work and accuracy and its impact on the customer's site experience
- Work with production and IT to communicate system bugs and issues
- Work with product management to learn, test & improve functionality of systems
- Communicate changes in merchandise assortments and messaging to the appropriate members of the cross-functional team on a timely basis
ONE HARRISON STREET
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong time management and organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize as well as possess a sense of urgency when appropriate
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a cooperative team environment that promotes high performance standards and attainment of goals
- Be open-minded to and receptive of others' opinions.
- Strong computer literacy, in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and InDesign helpful
- BA degree or equivalent experience
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top