Visual Studio Assistant Manager – Banana Republic Factory Store
Who We Are: Banana Republic is a global apparel and accessories verticalspecialty retail organization focused on delivering versatile, contemporaryclassics designed for today with style that endures. We outfit those whosee every day as full of opportunity and seek to make the most of everymoment. At Banana Republic, we believe in seeing life a littledifferently, taking it all in, adding to it and making it your own. Welive with style.
- Support the Banana Republic Factory Visual Merchandising team inbuilding out store-sets based on specific direction and/or pre-season mapping strategies.
- Assist in steaming outfits and dressing of in-store and window Bodyformsin preparation for Leadership Team walkthroughs.
- Support the Visual Operations team in taking seasonal photography ofstore-sets for Visual Presentation Guide (VPG) production.
- Install displays, creative elements and seasonal marketing in windowsets and in-store presentations.
- Knowledgeable in Banana Republic Factory Store hardware andstore-set standards.
- Receive, check-in and organize samples for seasonal photoshoots.
- Serves as point person for all issues relating to the Brannan Streetstudio. These may include, orderingprinting supplies, managing communications with IT contacts, and keepingbuilding secure inside and out.
- Meet w/ third party vendors to ensure building's common areas areclean and well-maintained.
- Schedule charity sample pick up and inform company on which boxes topick up.
- Key point of contact for any large pick-ups and deliveries in andout of Brannan Street studio.
- Partner w/ Corporate Ops on the scheduling and cleanliness of theconference rooms at Brannan Street studio.
998 INDIANA STREET
- Able to mulit-task and prioritize.
- Great at taking direction and working individually.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs.
- This position is based in San Francisco and is a part-time, hourlyrole of no more than 20 hours per week.
- This position reports into the Visual Merchandising Manager.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top