Temp Executive Assistant to Senior Management (1-year contract)
- Hong Kong
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point.Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and professional Executive Assistant with enthusiastic attitude. This role will provide first-class secretarial and administrative support to Senior Executive in our Sourcing Office. The candidate must be flexible, detail-oriented and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should have the ability to work well in a fast-paced, multicultural and ever-changing environment.
What you will do
- Effectively schedule meetings and calendar management
- Prepare presentation documents and reports for management meetings
- Responsible for monthly reports and support for ad hoc projects as needed
- Event management including regular meetings, in-house activities and off-site events, etc
- Global travel management and accommodation arrangement
- Handle executive correspondence
- Expenses management duties
Other administrative support as requested
- Over 10 years of secretarial & administrative support experience in multinational corporations (at least 5 years serving C-level executives preferred)
- Degree or Diploma holder
- Excellent command of oral and written English
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT, etc)
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism
- High attention to detail, good time management skill and ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external business partners
Back to top