Talent Acquisition Specialist (1 year contract)
- Hong Kong
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point.Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you participate in the full lifecycle from talent sourcing to onboarding and understand the importance of each step. You're a champion of both the business and talent and are responsible for finding talent that no one else can through the relationships you build and the creative and innovative sourcing techniques you employ. Networking comes naturally to you and you thrive off of making connections that may not naturally happen. You develop and execute effective sourcing strategies to build teams and organizations!
What you'll do
- Provide recruitment and new hire support from managing talent with recruiters, offer process, new hire set up, background check, visa application to onboarding in the region.
- Source candidates in creative, cost effective ways (e.g social networking, research and market mapping, employee referrals, advertising)
- Proactively build diverse candidate talent pools in key functions and manage relationships with potential candidates for current and future opportunities.
- Manage relationships with hiring managers and candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience from interviews to onboarding
- Effectively build relationships and consult on industry trends with internal and external business partners. Assist in supplier management and consolidation in the region.
- Collaborate across the regional teams to support improvements and share best practices.
- Deliver high-quality, data integrity and detailed work, demonstrate operational excellence and ensure integrity and compliance in everything you do.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of talent acquisition experience in global companies or talent sourcing experience in recruitment firms, preferably Tech/Digital talent recruitment.
- You're tech savvy and have a thorough understanding of applicant tracking systems preferably Workday, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and Zoom.
- You're great at multitasking, can flex and work within multiple functions and/or channels as needed.
- You're a problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement. You're always learning and can effectively articulate opportunities and new strategies to business partners.
- Being organized motivates you. You can effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
- You can maintain professionalism and focus in an ambiguous environment and handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Basic knowledge of employment laws and HR compliance
- Fluent spoken and written English
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Back to top