Systems Engineer II - Network / Infrastructure Security Engineer
- Hyderabad, India
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
- Implementation and support InfoSec activities across applications, network and infrastructure services for the hybrid environment, to the highest security standards.
- Ensure continued monitoring, incident handling and up-keep of network / infrastructure security services across the hybrid environment.
- Interact with internal and external teams, ensure security issues are resolved in a timely manner and business need are met in adherence to InfoSec architectural goals and principles
- Perform break/fix maintenance, assist improving
alerting, incident handling, and automation.
- 9+ years of experience handling and supporting Network Security services, in areas of Cloud, SD-WAN, SD-DC (Arista Fabric), wireless,
CDN ( Akamai)
preferably in a large scale environment.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience working with Network routing protocols including BGP, OSPF, Network Security technologies, including PaloAlto, Fortinet firewalls, WAF, Aruba ClearPass, micro-segmentation concepts
and understanding of Cloud ( Azure or AWS) security related technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of privacy and compliance standards i.e. PCI
- DevOps background and experience in scripting i.e Python, Java Scripting, Shell, PowerShell, etc...is a plus
- Preferred B.S. or M.S. Computer Science, M.I.S., or technology field. In lieu of degree all relevant work experience, skill and certifications will be considered.
- Possess one or more advanced professional security certifications related to chosen discipline (Cisco, PaloAlto certification, Azure / AWS)
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top