Systems Business Analyst – Learning Management System (Temporary Position)
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
The Systems Business Analyst role supports the technical & functional team that manages our global Learning Management System (SuccessFactors Learning). The role is responsible for supporting system administrators & users with training program operations, such as creating courses, testing web-based training and preparing the learning system for employee use. This role will support project initiatives and other change management needs. Role is accountable for understanding how the Learning Management System supports our training programs and initiatives.
- Apply functional and learning system experience and assist learning technology team with system updates and user support
- Complete Functionality or User Acceptance Testing on approved quarterly upgrades, releases or enhancements
- Audit and implement maintenance updates and initiatives to improve the functionality within LMS
- Create courses in learning management system for specialized enterprise learning programs
- Generate reporting for enterprise learning programs and auditing.
- Load and Test web-based training modules for tracking and completion issues
- Monitor Administrator Group Mailbox, categorize and re-direct issues to System Administrators for follow-up & resolution (tier 1 support)
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts to evolve support model while meeting business needs
- Review and suggest updates to user guides and training. Update guides when needed
- Minimum educational level: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years experience working with a learning management system in a large organization preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to work in a virtual office environment with remote team members
- Ability to assess and recommend process options to improve efficiencies
- Knowledge of instructional design theories, approaches and concepts
- Knowledge of learning program planning methods
- Knowledge of software implementation process and development lifecycle
- Excellent organizational skills with time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a professional communication style
- Team player with solid planning, judgment, flexibility, collaboration, and decision-making abilities
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced, challenging, and dynamic environment
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top