Systems Administration and Reporting Pacific Distribution Center - Fresno
2nd shift Part Time position.
2nd shift hours day/hours include: Monday - Friday 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Labor Management System data input and software maintenance - inputs production and time as required.
- Generates daily, weekly, monthly DLx reports and distributes to designated individuals.
- Generates weekly/monthly GROW reporting for the entire campus, maintains facility GROW boards.
- Support all WMS change control procedures.
- Ensure SOX compliance for all WMS and DLx consistency and access.
- Monitor Kronos to provide visibility to inconsistencies data to Campus Supervisors for follow up.
- Helps maintain daily associate schedules in Labor Management System.
- Complete daily time and attendance reconciliation between DLx and Kronos systems.
- Maintain Coaching Tracking System. Provide daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reports to management.
- Order fulfillment of GAP Foundation product ( Fresno only)
- Other duties as assigned
- Labor Management System- Responsible for the daily maintenance of time and production feeds, employee profiles and schedules.
- Production Reporting - Responsible for providing daily, weekly and monthly Labor Management reporting to
members of leadership.
- Reports to Campus Engineering Manager
- Maintain a high level of contact with Facility management
- Work closely with facility Engineers to support all continuous improvement activities
- Work closely with operations group to maintain Labor Management System and WMS requirements
- Work closely with Operation Managers on projects and reporting
- Maintain daily communication and follow up with all members of Operational leadership
- Maintain close relationships with network DLx team and WMS team
3400 GAP DRIVE
93727Knowledge,skills & abilities:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written at all levels.
- An overall understanding of the DC processes and business functions.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Access. Testing Required
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems.
- Excellent Time management; organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Ability to focus on the needs of all customers.
- 1-2 years of college preferably work towards a technical degree.
- OT required
- Flexibility a must, must be able to work both 2nd and 1st shift hours.
- Great attendance record
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top