Supply Chain Strategy Manager
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love tomake a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Job Description: Design and oversee financial modeling and analysis to optimize transportation and product fulfillment options across brands. Work on cross-functional projects on behalf of Supply Chain such as new market entry and/or fulfillment model, including developing and administering workplans across functions such as marketing, IT, finance, merchandizing, sourcing, and production. Work with cross-functional team that assists in delivering strategic global growth projects, including providing thought leadership, oversight and development guidance to team members. Help SC leadership identify key operational issues impacting business, and deliver insights, recommendations, and updates to senior executives. Surface and address operational roadblocks with brands and supply chain partners before they impact business results. Develop and lead the analyses that support growth for the corporation across our supply chain and product operations, including existing franchise partners in new territories, as well as the deployment of new brands within existing territories and into new channels.
Requirements: Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration or related field and three years of experience in job offered or related occupation. Experience may be gained before, during, or after Master's degree.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. Applying advanced economic and financial analysis theories to enable management to assess potential strategies and make critical decisions;
2. Conducting advanced analysis of impact of economies of scale and uncertainties on business outcomes to support management decision making;
3. Executive leadership support and change management to implement strategies;
4. Complex supply chain networks;
5. Management consulting and operations strategy.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top