Supervisor - Cascade Station
As a global specialty retailer, Banana Republic is focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics. Our customers seek to make the most of every moment. How we do it is just as important as what we do. We value people who are confident, optimistic and curious, because we believe in unleashing creativity and greatness every day.
As a member of the Banana Republic field leadership team, the Supervisor is responsible for supporting the GM, Associate Manager, and Assistant Manager in managing all aspects of their store's business, including training Brand Ambassadors; executing store strategy; achieving key business goals and delivering an exceptional store experience. The Supervisor participates in the DOR rotations of Operations, Product and Talent.
- Business Results: Contributes to driving the productivity of the team to achieve store financial, revenue and expense targets. Monitors sales to ensure labor is utilized to optimize traffic and sales generation. Works closely with leadership team to measure the success of brand initiatives, in-store trends and market insights to drive sales.
- Customer Centric: Supports the team in executing operational excellence by leveraging a customer centric mindset. Helps establish effective relationships to build brand loyalty.
- Ambassador: Represents the brand and understands the competition. Upholds a high quality store experience for both the internal and external customer. Contributes to store involvement in community programs. Supports building effective cross brand and store center relationships.
- Inspiration: Energizes the team to achieve results. Performs leader on duty responsibilities and other duties as assigned. Supports team performance through Growth Mindset. Communicates priorities to Brand Ambassadors; redirects activities as needed to achieve productivity standards.
- Compliance: Holds self and team accountable to all Gap Inc. standards of performance. Supports efforts to reduce instore shrink activity through education, awareness and compliance. Ensures compliance to all Federal, Provincial, State and Gap Inc. employment requirements.
- 6 months Gap experience
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Basic business acumen skills
- Established time management skills
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Communicates effectively
- Tech savvy
- College degree preferred
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
- Travel between stores and outside the state/province, if necessary
- Open availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top