Supervisor - Banana Republic - Hill Country Galleria
Who We Are
Banana Republic Brand Ambassador: We are team players who are engaging, sociable, team oriented and stylish. We are passionate about fashion and trend and always do what is right for our customers. We create a customer centric environment and are relentless about exceeding goals. We are curious, honest and kind; we bring joy to everyone.
Engaging: We are inviting, easily connecting with others. We are passionate, approachable and in service to our customers. We recognize others successes. Sociable: We actively seek new experiences, information, and knowledge. We proactively solicit feedback from our internal and external customers, responding quickly to feedback. We are digitally connected and socially conscious. Team Oriented: We work together to achieve our goals. We are supportive, respectful and caring. We remain resilient in difficult situations. Stylish: We are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about product and trend. Our style is relevant and chic.
What We Do
As a member of the Banana Republic field leadership team, the Supervisor is responsible for supporting the GM, Associate Manager, and Assistant Manager in managing all aspects of their store's business, including training Brand Ambassadors; executing store strategy; achieving key business goals and delivering an exceptional store experience. The Supervisor participates in the DOR rotations of Operations, Product and Talent.
- Business Results: Contributes to driving the productivity of the team to achieve store financial, revenue and expense targets. Monitors sales to ensure labor is utilized to optimize traffic and sales generation. Works closely with leadership team to measure the success of brand initiatives, in-store trends and market insights to drive sales.
- Customer Centric: Supports the team in executing operational excellence by leveraging a customer centric mindset. Helps establish effective relationships to build brand loyalty.
- Ambassador: Represents the brand and understands the competition. Upholds a high quality store experience for both the internal and external customer. Contributes to store involvement in community programs. Supports building effective cross brand and store center relationships.
- Inspiration: Energizes the team to achieve results. Performs leader on duty responsibilities and other duties as assigned. Supports team performance through Growth Mindset. Communicates priorities to Brand Ambassadors; redirects activities as needed to achieve productivity standards.
- Compliance: Holds self and team accountable to all Gap Inc. standards of performance. Supports efforts to reduce instore shrink activity through education, awareness and compliance. Ensures compliance to all Federal, Provincial, State and Gap Inc. employment requirements.
HWY 71 AT HWY 620
- 6 months Gap experience
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Basic business acumen skills
- Established time management skills
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Communicates effectively
- Tech savvy
- College degree preferred
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
- Travel between stores and outside the state/province, if necessary
- Open availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top