Store Support Agent
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Your mission, if you choose to accept our position, is to support to our stores on the front lines, through work order management to maintain the Gap, Inc. fleet of stores. Ensuring stores are safe & secure and maintaining brand standards is a top priority. Be prepared to partner with the Store Maintenance Field Team, Brand Operations, outside maintenance vendors, and the greater Store Development team.
This individual contributor, Store Support Agent, requires a passion for customer service with strong analytical skills. The individual best suited for this role will leverage advanced customer service and communication skills to address store maintenance questions and issues, as well as educating stores on Store Maintenance processes. A successful candidate for this position is an intuitive and critical thinker and someone who can proactively identify trends. The agent will work closely with stores and national vendors to drive resolution of work orders via outbound calling, emailing and working in ServiceChannel. Agents will also take inbound calls as needed, ensuring our goal of 92% of work orders are resolved within the Service Level Agreement for each category.
What you'll do
- As an agent you will support the Store Maintenance and Store Development cross-regional teams to ensure all requests for service and escalations are handled appropriately and within SLA
- Expect to follow up with vendors, pull reporting, drive timely issue resolution, analyze complex issues and identify trends to help innovate new ideas and processes
- Daily work includes work order management for store maintenance issues where you will need to consider brand standards and costs across all Gap, Inc. brands to ensure the customer experience is maintained across our store fleet
- You will be expected to work with team and management on improvements to process and procedures to enhance the customer experience
- You will be expected to communicate effectively, both verbally & written
- You will need to establish a strong rapport with customers and business partners, and genuinely convey a sense of urgency and concern for issues at hand
- Successful agents are professional, friendly, quick, confident and knowledgeable
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
• Experience in work order management software
• 2-4 years customer service experience
• Familiarity with facilities and/or store maintenance issues
• Ability to motivate self with a growth mindset
• Thinks logically, methodically and intuitively.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Back to top