Store Ops Project Manager - Product Knowledge and Customer Engagement Training
- San Francisco, CA
We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we're always looking for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
Collaboration is a real thing here - because we know that individually we're strong, but together we're unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corporation, which means that we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we're committed to using business as a force for good.
About the role
The Project Manager of Product and Customer Engagement supports the StoreOperations team to create effective communication, tools and resources thatdrive increased field execution and improved product sell through in stores.Thisrole will interact with cross functional and cross channel business partners. The role will create all product and customer strategies, education, andtraining tools for stores in North America; partners with the Sr./Managerof Customer Experience to influence key business partners across all functionsand channels and represents the voice of the field in all interactions.
What you'll do
- The Project Manager of Product and Customer Engagement bu
ildsstrong cross-functional partnerships at all levels with Store Operations, StoreLead
ership Teams, Upper Field Leaders, Merchandising, Marketing, MarketPlanning, Store Planning, Communications, Brand Communications, Design and HumanResources amongst others.
- RepresentsStores and Store Operations with other business partners; acts as an advocatefor Stores.
- Manages in store execution of Brandproduct and customer engagement tools through communication and strong partnershipwith L&D and Communications team
- Develop and influence Brand product education and customerengagement strategies
to ensureflawless execution through effective communication, details and timing tostores
- Leads and hold full accountability
of all product and customer engagementtools in partnership with global partners to ensure we deliver the right levelof information in a compelling way to educate store associates across the globe
- Coordinates and Lead
all new product launch strategies toensure stores are enabled to execute a successful new initiative
change management strategies toeffectively implement initiatives
- Oversees and execute
allstore communication associated with product confidence and product launches
with Field and HQ teams todetermine opportunities for process improvement
- Analyzes and proposes solutions,
withinbrand store environment
- Analyzes competitors
to enable best in classprocesses
- Continuous Learning
- articulates and embraces challenges; learns from and seeks information that can result in improved business results
- adapts and continuesto perform through change and ambiguity
- Time Management
demonstrates ability tomanage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize and adapt appropriately
- Problem Solving
- articulatessuccessful response to challenging situations utilizing available knowledgewhile considering alternative solutions
- sets specific andmeasurable performance objectives and strives to always meet or exceed theperformance standard
- Detail Orientated
- demonstratesattention to detail in the creation of processes and monitors implementation toensure proper execution.
- Commercial Impact
- understands theimportance of achieving commercial and business goals
- Customer Impact
- identifiesopportunities within the store environment and offers solutions to improve theoverall customer experience
- Innovation - demonstrates ability toeffectively brainstorm and then implement new ideas and solutions with the team
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Retail Stores
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top