Store Manager - Wandsworth
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Store Manager is fully accountable for; driving revenue, controlling costs, leading an empowered team, developing and retaining talent, providing legendary service and delivering to all legal compliance requirements. The Store Managers role will lead the entire store and manage their managers to deliver the store's business plan and people goals and will constantly look for new opportunities and ways of working that will create a better business.
Drives Business Results
- Drives the analysis of performance through the business KPI's.
Through leading and coaching;
- Achieves sales goals.
- Optimises salary budgets to achieve agreed payroll percent to sales.
- Accountable for controllable costs.
- Actively manage the P and L look for new ways to drive sales and reduce costs.
Ambassador for the Store and Brand
- Delivers outstanding visual presentation and effective merchandise and inventory management.
- Leads store team to deliver the best customer store experience through:
- Fitting rooms service
- Selling skills
- Shop floor replenishment and productivity
- Customer outfitting / Personal Stylists
- Visual execution and commercial use of both space and fixture
- Sets and embeds Brand standards.
- Provides outstanding leadership to the store team generating high levels of motivation and commitment.
- Completes and delivers the manpower plan for the store.
- Live performance management. Creates a climate of high quality feedback, coaching and development.
- Creates training and development plans for team.
- Ensure a fully trained store team.
- Holds store team and self-accountable to all Gap Inc. standards of performance.
- Achieve compliance in Risk Management and Health & Safety.
- Ensures shelf availability, data integrity, shrink control, P&P compliance.
- Delivers effective payroll management in store.
- Controls losses through effective loss prevention plans.
- Monitors and implements quarterly Ops audit.
Central Mall Unit 27, Southside, Wandsworth
- Proven leadership and communication skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence staff.
- Must have high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and to make effective decisions in a timely manner.
- Allocates time effectively, handles multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated management skills as Store Manager or Associate Manager.
- Proven track record in people development, manpower planning time management and strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business may require weekends and evening shifts. Overnights may be required.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top