Stockroom Assoicate - Queen's Road Central, Central
The Stockroom Associate is responsible for the recovery and replenishment of the sales floor, and providing exceptional customer service in store, to maximize sales and ensure customer satisfaction at all times. The Stockroom associate should be able to uphold our purpose, values and behaviors, creating an environment that ensures all customers feel welcome in our stores.
1) Merchandise Handling
- Ensures stockroom and procedures are managed efficiently to support the sales floor and business objectives
2) Customer Experience
- Optimises sales and controllable contribution - ensures replenishment planning is in line with business requirements
- Demonstrates an effective and productive team supporting the business and demonstrates that Risk Management is a focus
- Must have high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and to make effective decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to safely lift and carry 30lbs
- Ability to move around sales floor and stockroom
- Ability to work on shifts - to work on both weekdays and weekends, must be able to attend 7am shift and overnights shifts
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top