Stockroom Associate - Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui
The Sales Associate is generating sales through customer interaction and keeping store standards, also, performing operational activities that drive sales (replenishment, recovery, shipment processing, housekeeping, etc.). The Sales Associate provides exceptional customer service to maximise sales and ensures customer satisfaction.
Ensures that the store is delivering the best possible customer experience & multi-task handling:
I) Sales floor:
- Acknowledge customer in a pro-active, genuine and authentic way. Acknowledgement should include eye contact, a smile and be tailored to a customer's needs.
- Share product knowledge to customer and help them Mix & Match.
- Fold and recover sales area to meet standard. Replenish product for sizing & product availability.
- Provide mix & match advice to customer.
II) Fitting room:
- Assign customers go into fitting room in order.
- Talk about the products customer have selected, place them in a fitting room.
- Mention customer they are available for assistance with size.
- Provide product suggestions and mix & match advice to customer.
- Keep go-backs promptly refilled and maintain fitting room in a sound environment.
III) Cash wrap:
- Greet the customer with eye contact and smile.
- Check payment and tell customer promotion information.
- Fold the product and put it in shopping bag.
- Collect customer information and thank customer.
- Associate Dress Code will bring our Casual American to life- wear our product, accessorize, make up, etc.
- Offer solutions about Alternation, Return policy and OOS (out of stock).
Demonstrates effective and productive operational skill to supporting the business and demonstrates that Risk Management is a focus.
- Understand and follow the policies and procedures outlined in the COBC and employee handbook.
- Master Folding and Sizing skill for meet GAP VM standard.
- Flawless execution of in store marketing and signage.
- Participate in shipment, product processing and replenishment.
- Complete training and meet expectations for loss prevention.
香港尖沙咀廣東道25號海港城 (Shop 3223, Level 3, Gateway Arcade)
Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Ability to flexible to be assigned to sales floor and stockroom
- Ability to learn and efficiently process register transactions
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and set priority
- Approachable & Out-going
- Passionate to fashion
- Attention to detail
- Retail, Customer service industry
- Experience in apparel industry is preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. Require weekends/early morning/ late night shifts. Overnights may be required.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top