Stockroom Associate - Gap - Queen's Road Central, Central
The Stockroom Associate is responsible for the recovery and replenishment of the sales floor, and providing exceptional customer service in store, to maximize sales and ensure customer satisfaction at all times. The Stockroom associate should be able to uphold our purpose, values and behaviors, creating an environment that ensures all customers feel welcome in our stores.
1) Merchandise Handling
- Ensures stockroom and procedures are managed efficiently to support the sales floor and business objectives
2) Customer Experience
- Optimises sales and controllable contribution – ensures replenishment planning is in line with business requirements
- Demonstrates an effective and productive team supporting the business and demonstrates that Risk Management is a focus
nullExperience and Schedule Requirement:
- Must have high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and to make effective decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to safely lift and carry 30lbs
- Ability to move around sales floor and stockroom
- Ability to work on shifts - to work on both weekdays and weekends, must be able to attend 7am shift and overnights shifts
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top