Stock Supervisor - Banana Republic Factory Store - Carlsbad Premium
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Stock Supervisor leads the merchandise handling processes and stockroom organization. The Stock Supervisor also guides team members who perform merchandise handling processes.
Drives Business Results
- Guides execution of shipment processing, replenishment, signage, and markdown procedures.
- Supervises the audit, transfer of damaged merchandise, re-ticketing and charge sends according to guidelines.
- Tracks productivity and ensures team meets standards.
Ambassador for the Store and Brand
- Represents our brand within their location.
- Contributes to store involvement in Community in Action programs.
- Upholds a high-quality store experience for the external and internal customer.
- Provides training, coaching and feedback to team members.
- Communicates priorities to team; redirects as needed to achieve productivity standards.
- Endorses development plans that support performance and career growth for self and team.
- Holds store team and self-accountable to all Gap Inc. standards of performance.
- Ensures compliance to all Federal, Provincial, State, and Gap Inc. employment requirements.
- Ensures a neat, clean and organized stockroom.
5610 PASEO DEL NORTE
- 1-2 years of retail management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through motivation and accountability.
- Communicates well with others and provides clarity to the team about the day-to-day tasks.
- Demonstrates creativity in problem solving.
- Solid understanding of the business, and applies knowledge to help impact the business.
- Established time management skills and effective planning and prioritizing skills.
- Travel between stores if necessary
- Open availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- Ability to maneuver around salesfloor, stockroom and office.
- High School graduate or equivalent
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top