Stock Specialist - Key Holder - Athleta - Corte Madera Town Center
At Athleta, we're on a mission to ignite a community of active, healthy, confident women and girls who empower each other to realize their limitless potential. We are always reaching for amazing and believe that challenge is what fuels us. Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for innovators to join our team who find inspiration in the same things we do – like supporting our communities, empowering others, and being part of something bigger. We thrive on building a collaborative team atmosphere and recognize that alone we are strong and together we thrive.
As a Specialist with Athleta you are a brand advocate for our retail stores. You model and lead through the lens of the brand mission and values. You support the store environment in a way that engages, motivates, and inspires a customer-centric culture. You hold a very important responsibility in contributing to, supporting, and helping to execute the store vision and store strategies while also assisting the store leadership team in driving focus around operational excellence. Working in a growth brand requires you to accept change swiftly and embrace learning agility by demonstrating a desire to learn with a growth mindset by seeking new information, ideas, experiences, and self- awareness. You will report directly to the General Manager and play a key role in offering recommendations that support the overall health and success of the business.
- Experimentation – You are motivated and inspired by the power of evolution. You explore and try new ways of approaching goals.
- Change Leadership – You transform and align your business through your talent. You create a wave of change that carries an impact far larger than any individual could achieve alone.
- Empowerment – You support and champion team members to ignite a community and empower each other while creating a culture of high performance.
- Resourcefulness – You create and advance ways of achieving results in new or different situations.
- As a Stock Specialist, you support the team by partnering with the General Manager and Product team to assist in creating and executing a daily, monthly and quarterly strategy around product management. This includes, but not limited to;
- Support the execution of all shipment and receiving processes to floor ready standards. Works with GM to implement shipment processes that maximize store efficiencies.
- Ensures sales floor replenishment is per company guidelines.
- Performs transfers of damaged and defective merchandise, completes re-tickets, and online orders according to Merchandise Handling Manual.
- In partnership with the GM, trains and audits team members on transfer protocol to maintain operational excellence.
- Trains sales team and supports execution of all Omni initiatives on the store level; Online Orders (Ship from Store), Online Reservations (Reserve in Store). Meets or exceeds brand goals for these programs.
- Executes and audits markdowns in a timely and accurate manner to ensure accuracy.
- Tracks productivity and supports GM to improve efficiency of all merchandise handling processes. Ensures the team is meeting brand standards.
- Ensures all delivery information is recorded and accurately reported to meet audit requirements.
- Ensures stock room is compliant with all SCA (Store Compliance Audit) controls.
- Upholds all Loss Prevention policies as it relates to stock room standards; communicates violations to General Manager.
- Demonstrates an ability to responsibly express thoughts and feelings with purpose, openly and directly while being open to feedback.
- You are curious about your customer and the competition by connecting with her on an emotional level. You develop a holistic understanding of the customer with a detailed external view and knowledge of the market place. You leverage this knowledge to connect her to the right product creating an unparalleled customer experience.
- In your role as Stock Specialist, you provide feedback and/or insight directly to the team on their performance.
- You are resourceful and use immediate and available knowledge, skills and resources to work towards outcome while being open to considering alternative solutions.
- You effectively communicate and work with peers and partners to build relationships and create an environment where people work together for the greater good of the enterprise.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
100 CORTE MADERA TOWN CENTER
- Your previous experience has allowed you to develop your problem-solving, effective communication & relationship building skills.
- You have experience in a customer-facing role and thrive in customer-centric environments.
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to work nights and weekends as appropriate to schedule requirements
- Ability to lift and carry 30lbs
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, back room and office areas
- Generous merchandise discount for our brands
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability plans, and life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- GapShare 401(k) Plan
- Family care
- View the full list here
Gap Inc. is home to some of the most beloved fashion brands in the world including Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, Intermix and Weddington Way. Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for gender and pay equality in the workplace in 2016.
This job profile intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top